Senior Business Manager/COO – Syndication – Leveraged/Acquisition Finance – Investment Bank
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:19 Sep 18
Senior Business Manager/COO – Syndication – Leveraged/Acquisition Finance – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking major transformation programme within their Syndication and Leveraged/Acquisition Finance COO function and have a fantastic opportunity for a senior business manager / COO to manage both operational and transformation initiatives for the business.
As a Senior Business Manager / COO you will be responsible for a number of initiatives across risk management, compliance, operational efficiency and business transformation, interfacing with the syndication, leveraged finance and acquisition finance businesses.
Please note this role is NOT suited to candidates from the following principal backgrounds:
- Sales-trading / broker-dealer
- Programme management / change management
- Revenue generation / deal making
It is ideally suited to someone with strong experience in the relevant primary business lines and a background in:
- Business management
- Chief operating office
- Risk management
- internal audit.
In addition, candidates will have:
- Proven track record in one or more top tier investment banks specifically in the primary markets
- Demonstrable experience as a business manager, COO or in another front office operational role for the primary markets
- Strong understanding of the different types of risks in the primary markets (product, operational, financial crime etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of syndication, leveraged finance or acquisition finance
- Ability to affect transformations change on large scale, highly complex transformation change initiatives
- Experience facing off to desk heads within a primary markets business
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £800-£1000/day contract role based London initially for six months.