Senior CRM Software Tester in London | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Senior CRM Software Tester
What you'll do
- We're looking for someone with a passion for delighting customers by designing and provisioning memorable customer centric engagement experiences, helping RBS International to simplify its business model and accelerating digital transformation
- You'll be developing and implementing testing and assurance capability on a wide variety of projects or programmes and empowering and leading a team through the project lifecycle
- You'll bring and share your exemplar CRM software testing practices to your team and coach them to help fast track RBS International's digital transformation and simplification of the business model
- You can be based in Jersey or the UK, but if Jersey based, you'll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
As Senior CRM Software Tester for our new CRM team, you'll help establish new software testing practices for the CRM team. You'll be helping to set the direction, design and implementation of RBS International's new CRM cloud platform, underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365, and build out test automation frameworks to help us move to CI/CD DevOps approaches.
We'll look to you to produce detailed test strategy approaches that align to our processes and make sure the output quality from all testing meets the specified requirements, and you'll also be accountable for test management, scheduling, execution and control including resource plans.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Applying your proven software testing and automation practices over Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Platform
- Helping to join up an end-to-end data platform strategy with your peers within the Data Engineering, Data Analysis and Data Science teams
- Providing direction and leadership on all testing matters within the programme or project, including the adoption and compliance with bank-wide change standards
- Acting both as a key stakeholder and key adviser in the overall delivery of the project or programme of work
- Undertaking end-to-end test management, including planning, risk, issue, dependency management, lessons learnt and governance
- Reviewing all key collateral relating to delivery and making sure it's of sufficient quality and with no gaps or duplication
We're looking for someone with project management skills and a detailed knowledge of the full systems development lifecycle and key delivery stages. You'll also need experience of leading an end-to-end testing capability and taking accountability for such deliveries.
In addition, you'll demonstrate:
- In-depth knowledge of key testing methodologies, with the ability to influence and eventually lead thought process on methodology and governance
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.