Senior C++ Developer - HEDGE FUND
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Mason Alexander
- 22 Aug 17
Our client, a recently established Hedge Fund Manager who are outperforming some of the worlds leading Funds, are now expanding its Development Team and keen to speak with experienced C++ Developers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build, implement, and improve quantitative trading models and connectivity
- Work in small team environment on green field projects with minimal red tape
- Proficient in C++ 11/14 on multiple platforms and different compilers
- Extensive experience using STL, Boost and template meta-programming
- Strong opinions and insistence on unit-testing code
- Collected performance metrics to measure how well their code performs
To discuss this unique opportunity in confidence please apply direclty via the link provided.