Senior Compensation Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The EMEA Compensation team has a new opportunity for a highly experienced Compensation Consultant to join the team based in our new offices in King William Street, London. This role will be responsible for undertaking analytical, regulatory and design work to support compensation projects and processes. The role will include specific responsibility for some projects and client areas.
- Works closely with the EMEA HR Business Partners to identify and manage CRDIV 'Identified Staff' related issues and other regulatory matters related to employee compensation
- Involvement in various aspects of compensation regulation, interpretation of regulatory developments and solution generation
- Occasional preparation of materials for the UK Remuneration Committees and other relevant governance bodies (e.g., Legal entity Boards)
- Preparation of remuneration disclosures and other compensation policy documentation
- Maintenance of Identified Staff list and associated process and governance in accordance with European Banking Authority and/or local regulatory requirements
- Maintains subject matter expertise on existing and proposed statutory compensation requirements and recommends appropriate course of action
- Act as day-to-day liaison for client groups (HRBP and Leaders within the LOBs), ensuring that queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Provides strategic consultative services to the lines of business throughout the EMEA region regarding base salary and incentive compensation programs to meet business objectives
- Conduct bespoke and annual market competitive assessments for clients based on both external and internal competitive intelligence
- Play a key role in the design, implementation and communication of the year-end compensation process (Focal Review)
- Development of communications materials to support compensation projects and processes
- Development and review of job offers for key EMEA hires and international transfers
- Work closely with HR professionals to engender a good understanding of the compensation policies and framework
- Support on the implementation of enterprise-level compensation programs in EMEA
- Other analytical and administrative work as required to support the EMEA and International Compensation teams
- Creates presentations and conducts educational sessions for line of business leaders and peers on compensation matters specific to the EMEA region.
Market Skills and Certifications
- In-depth experience of all aspects of job analysis and pricing, including survey analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory matters covering compensation, particularly CRDIV and Identified Staff identification
- Some experience of international compensation and incentive plan design and operation
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish effective partnerships with HR and compensation colleagues.
- Good track record of client and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.