- Strong basic + bonus + package
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 10 Dez 18
Senior Consultant, Financial Services
As a Senior Consultant you will play a key role within a broad range of projects, working on client sites to deliver large-scale change initiatives for global firms across financial services. You will be motivated by new topics, big challenges, solving complex problems and ultimately helping clients.
As part of a Citihub team, your role will often involve a combination of business or technical analysis, helping to drive projects and deliver change whilst facing off with a variety of client stakeholders. This is a career path requiring versatility and curiosity in exchange for variety and a broad range of experiences.
Skills, Background and Interests
You may have some experience in finance already, but equally relevant would be a consulting background in other industry sectors combined with a desire to apply new perspectives to Tier 1 banking environments.
It would be useful if you have experience in:
- Business or Technical Analysis
- Enterprise scale technology looking at systems architecture / integration or themes such as Cloud, DevOps, automation, app development, testing, containerisation, etc
- Different methods such as Agile, Prince2, Waterfall
- Front, middle or back office banking environments relating to any asset class
- Regulatory change projects
- Project / Change Management, with a consistent and high record of project delivery across the lifecycle
You are likely to have:
- Strong interpersonal skills, sensitivity, able to advise and influence others including senior stakeholders
- An interest in technology and a desire to experience financial services environments
- Some awareness of macro-economic, political and regulatory changes and how these might impact financial services firms
Why join Citihub Consulting?
You will work on complex projects helping some of the largest global financial services firms to transform, remain competitive and relevant, now and into the future.
Citihub Consulting offers:
- A broad variety of cutting-edge projects to work on, located at prestigious clients (including all of the top ten global investment banks)
- A flat structure of collaborative, experienced colleagues
- A human scale - whilst big enough to be taken seriously by clients, Citihub Consulting is well-sized to nurture an agile, meritocratic, open and relationship-driven approach across every aspect of the firm
- A genuine respect for life outside of work
- A work culture that is truly centred around our core values: Integrity. Excellence. Results.