Senior Controls Manager - Treasury Operations
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:17 Aug 18
My Client a Global Investment bank are looking for someone to lead and manage their control team in the delivery of Securities lending related services
- My Clients Securities Services provides comprehensive global, regional and domestic securities services including fund administration, global custody, corporate trust and loan agency and sub-custody services.
- HSS Treasury Operations is a dynamic department that works with partners across the HSS business to deliver Securities Lending and Treasury Product services to clients. These services include Securities Lending on a Discretionary and Client Directed basis, FX processing, Cash Sweeping and Cash Forecasting.
- Reporting to the Head of Treasury Operations, this position is the senior manager of a well-established operations team who are responsible for the delivery of operational support to the HSS Agency Securities Lending programme and Client Directed Lending programmes. The role holder will lead a team of analysts whose responsibilities include lender and borrower on-boarding, programme parameter maintenance, core system data integrity, pricing of the loan and collateral books and the calculation collection and distribution of lending fee revenue.
- The role holder will ensure the values are present in everything they do, both individually and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours of:
- Dependable and do the right thing
- Open to different ideas and cultures
- Connected to customers, communities, regulators and each other
Impact on Business
- Lead and manage the Control Team in the delivery of Securities Lending related services, with a specific focus on the on-boarding of new clients & borrowers, the application to lending systems of programme parameters and data, the accurate pricing of loan and collateral securities and the subsequent reconciliation of all key data elements.
- Ensure that the most appropriate organisational structure, systems, procedures and controls are utilised in support of the services provided, to meet challenging business targets and strategic plan objectives whilst maintaining a high quality of client service, mitigating risk and maintaining regulatory compliant status.
- Lead staff performance and drive the teams’ development, to include effective career plans, training schedules, structured objectives and motivating feedback through performance management.
- Re-engineer the operating model of the Control function through a period of significant growth in the services provided and the scope and volume of business supported, introducing automation and enhanced controls.
- Represent HSS interests in relation to Treasury Operations activities by participation in business and industry forums and by carrying out the oversight of internal and external suppliers and market counterparties.
- Set the strategic direction for the Control team and develop and implement that strategy.
- Streamline the processing functions by identifying automation and transformation opportunities and collaborating with the relevant change manager in their delivery.
- Ensure the prompt and efficient calculation, negotiation, receipt and distribution to clients of securities lending related revenue.
- Co-ordinate the of response to and resolution of live systems issues as they impact the securities lending business.