Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Investec Bank plc
- 21 Mai 18 2018-05-21
The Private Bank website (desktop and mobile) is a key channel within our marketing strategy that drives client awareness and understanding of our capabilities, whilst also supporting the brand positioning and providing a lead generation tool for our distribution teams. This is a varied role that is empowered to set the digital strategy for the Private Bank division of Investec.com to ensure it is market leading, optimised to deliver the best performance against set KPI’s and objectives and delivers an optimum customer experience. Technical knowledge and experience of content management systems, Adobe EM would be an advantage.
▪ Ensure the look, feel and user journey of our site reflects our brand positioning and aligns with target audience expectations and requirements
▪ Plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels working in collaboration with the marketing team, showcasing strong commercial acumen.
▪ Lead and manage internal/external resources to ensure all webpages are built and delivered to spec and on time.
▪ Lead, manage and execute updates, enhancements and technical requirements from concept through to delivery.
▪ Manage key stakeholders to understand requirements and agree prioritisation matrix
▪ Ensure appropriate analytics are embedded on the site to measure campaign effectiveness, user journeys and overall performance of our site
▪ Apply best practice to all activity and dive a test and learn mentality, explore optimal user journeys that enhances the performance of our website managing A/B or multivariate testing.
▪ Utilise group digital and content development functions to ensure we leverage best practice and our content and activity is aligned and integrated where appropriate.
▪ Engage and report website performance within the Private Bank, identify improvements to shape further activity or enhance user experience.
▪ Ensure best practise and optimum customer experience is driven through the email programmes.