Senior Digital Marketing Manager
About our client:
Our client is an established international financial services company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. They are market leaders in the field of derivatives trading and have set up a new trading venue in Frankfurt.
For their newly established entity, Swisslinx AG is looking for a proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Frankfurt or London. The aim of the role would be to lead the creation and implementation of digital marketing initiatives, as well as leading a small but dedicated team of related marketeers and agencies.
- Responsible for the Global Marketing platforms, systems and channels (websites, social media platforms, analytics software, marketing automation platform etc.)
- Plan and set out a digital marketing strategy which targets the right customer group and supports revenue generation
- Support the central marketing Provide expert knowhow on the digitalisation of marketing campaigns
- Ensuring a user friendly and seamless digital customer journey
- Monitor platforms and implement adjustments based on the needs of the firm and sales
- University level degree, ideally in marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing positon, ideally within the financial services sector
- Focus on B2B marketing
- Knowledge in marketing automation, CMS and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Pardot etc.)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What's on offer?
Our client is one of the worldwide market leaders in their field. They offer a dynamic international working environment, great exposure to multiple European markets and attractive compensation package.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased share your English resume with us! We look forward to hearing from you!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA