- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Mayford James
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Our Client is an established asset management business looking to add a Senior Economist to the London Investment Office.
You will likely have significant work experience as a Financial Market Economist either within Asset management, Banking or Insurance as well as a strong understanding around:
- Asset Allocation decisions
- Economic outlook
- The business cycle
You will possess a university degree in economics or a relevant finance qualification (eg CFA) or equivalent, including strong analystical skills, concise economic market view and superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with long term investment strategy team to develop investment strategy and Asset allocation guidelines
- Studies and evaluates Market trends/ Economic conditions
- Strong understanding of Global Economic cycles
- Press/ Marketing
- Strong written commentary skills for both internal and external purposes
- Tracking key economic indicators (monetary and fiscal by trends and geography)