Duties and responsibilities:
· Support the team in delivering an effective Risk programme including counterparty credit risk, liquidity risk, and market risk oversight,
· Provide risk oversight, knowledge-based support and effective challenge to the investment teams.
· Support the team in developing, implementing and maintaining risk models, metrics and methodologies.
· Help the team with the setting of appropriate risk limits, monitoring of these limits and escalating issues as appropriate,
· Identify and develop new, and enhance existing processes and tools to improve the stakeholder and client experience,
· Produce regular and ad hoc reporting to support the governance committees and fund boards
· Partner with IT to develop and implement enhancements and new functionality to systems that enable the assessment, monitoring, and reporting of liquidity risk, and investment risk,
· Build and maintain strong relationships between the Financial Risk team, and with other teams.
· Strong technical knowledge of risk management across different asset classes gained from previous investment management industry experience preferred,
· Strong understanding of risk measures and methodologies and regulatory practice in risk management is preferred,
· Excellent Excel and Word required, knowledge of VBA / R / Python/ SQL would be preferred,
· Ability to work with large data sets, producing metrics and other analytics for reporting and analysis is preferred,
Please apply through the link and send your CV to email@example.com
BRUIN Financial is an independent recruitment consultancy with an exclusive focus on the financial services sector.
BRUIN assists leading financial services professionals secure appointments from graduate level to C-suite positions on a permanent, temporary and interim basis. From our offices in London and Manchester, we provide coverage throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
We are preferred suppliers to the world’s leading financial services institutions who value our boutique approach and our Consultants’ in-depth industry knowledge of their specialisms.
Front & Middle Office; Compliance; Credit & Risk Management; Finance & Accountancy; Life, Pensions, Employee Benefits; Project & Change Management; Legal; Operations; Sales, Marketing & Distribution; Broking, Underwriting & Claims; Actuarial, and HR & Secretarial.
Our Consultants are some of the most experienced financial services recruiters in the UK, offering expert advice and insight into the current jobs market. Whether you are seeking a short term assignment that suits your availability or the next permanent step in your career, our Consultants are on hand to help you secure the role that matches your needs.
BRUIN has been recognised by a number of industry awards for our expertise in financial services recruitment and for our innovative diversity initiatives. As a business we are vocal champions for a diverse talent pipeline and are proud of the reputation we have built in this area.
BRUIN Financial recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons - men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.