- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Feb 19
Senior Management Regime Regulatory Lead / IT UK # 127202
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Within our team you will:
- Directly manage the Senior Management Regime Office - involving the ongoing maintenance of Management Responsibilities Maps, acting as a central control point for Individual Statements of Responsibility and running the department inline with the Departmental Governance Handbook
- Maintain and record evidence of the 'reasonable steps' on behalf of the Head of Group Technology UK
- Maintain records of Senior Manager Function compliance with SMR requirements and ensure all those with delegated responsibility perform their obligations under their designated role profile
- Establish, coordinate and produce information and reporting via MI, dashboards, etc. highlighting areas of risk and non-compliance to evidence adherence to the SM&CR and associated conduct rules
- Provide input into the Training framework to achieve consistency in knowledge and application of SM&CR regulatory obligations; and ensure ongoing SM&CR training thereafter
- Lead the creation of Board ready presentations for the Senior Manager to other MD/Board member level meetings to drive decision-making
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will ideally have a strong knowledge of the existing and forthcoming UK regulatory frameworks and commercial experience in a Regulatory role or have worked in a Chief of Staff role
- Experience of chairing Senior Stakeholder Board Meetings and engaging effectively at senior management/board level both through interpersonal connection and production of clear MI
- Attention to detail/analytical skills
- Business partner management/interpersonal skills, engaging across all levels of management and across business areas
- We want you to contribute your excellent interpersonal skills to our team
- Knowledge of UK financial services regulatory landscape - with ability to explain SM&CR requirements to others and understand its application to different business models
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.