My client are seeking Senior Managers to join their UK Data & Analytics Team, based in London and on client sites, with risk management, frameworks, risk data and risk technology expertise along with wider experience in Finance, Treasury and/or cross-functional capabilities such as capital management and stress testing. On a day-to-day basis, you'll deliver complex risk and regulatory transformation client engagements from strategy through to implementation to results.
A successful candidate MUST have the required experience:
- Commercial work experience of a number of technical areas: Risk and data architecture, data governance, data strategy, data quality, master data management, reference data, knowledge of the data management vendor landscape, and experience of data analytics and visualisation tools
- Commercial work experience of a number of risk areas, including financial and/or non-financial risk management frameworks and risk operating models (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Capital and Liquidity)
- Strong Knowledge of Risk Reporting and MI projects, including knowledge of key regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. Corep, Finrep, Anacredit, Stress Testing).
- Knowledge of regulatory change programmes (e.g. BCBS 239, Basel III/ IV, MiFID 2, FRTB, IBOR).
- Experience of change or transformation programmes, including working in an Agile environment, within the Risk function of large FS firms would be a benefit.
Risk transformation is an ongoing focus area for many of their big clients, in particular understanding how best to exploit new data and technologies, therefore a successful candidate MUST have the required skills:
- You will be educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent within a related area, such as business, finance, economics or accounting.
- Have strong business and technical analysis skills.
- Have strong project and financial management skills.
- Have strong technical, problem identification and analytical skills - with demonstrable experience in at least one of these areas.
- Demonstrate that you stay abreast of industry and technology developments.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have strong people management, client handling and development skills, including interpersonal sensitivity and influencing skills.