Senior Manager,Group Architecture & Design
- GBP58500 - GBP78000 per annum
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 08 Sep 17
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is committed to be the best bank for consumers and businesses in the UK. In terms of size and scale we're the biggest retail bank in the UK and we're already a leader in the field of Digital banking with over twelve million active retail customers, eight million of whom regularly use mobile banking. We're investing heavily across our multi brand portfolio, which includes Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows, as customers seek more innovative ways of managing their money and their relationship with their bank. By putting customers first, keeping banking simple and making a difference together, we'll help Britain prosper.
So there's never been a better time to join us…..
Under the direction of the Digital Transformation and Group Design Authority Director, the Group Design Office (GDO) has been established to provide design and architecture excellence to LBG; accountable for shaping major programmes / change portfolios and responsible for leading proactive shaping of the Group business architecture to deliver enterprise value. It's imperative we have the right shape, structure and product management capability to drive transformation of the end to end customer experience and enterprise design.
And that's where you come in…
In this role that matters, as Senior Manager, Group Design Office, you'll work closely with the Head of Group Design Office and will play a key role in defining strategic and transformational change across a number of key domains within LBG as part of the 3rd Group Strategic Review (GSR3). Working with Business, IT and Change partners to design end to end product, channel, operating and platform solutions that build synergies across the whole LBG enterprise and deliver the outcomes required by GSR3. The role will involve shaping complex portfolios during their infancy, designing solutions that join up across the portfolio aligned to the Group strategy, and ensure these are delivered within fit for purpose execution models.
1. Architecture and Design Definition - Manages and leads the target end state definition and drives the design for a key domain delivering critical elements of the Group Strategy. Challenges the business, change and IT communities to drive for an innovative solution; "think out of the box" and ensure best in class solutions. Researches and develops key points of view and makes recommendations on how to develop propositional, business, and technical capabilities
2. Portfolio and Roadmap Definition and Alignment - Develops key elements of the enterprise-wide portfolio, translating target architectures and designs into initiatives, roadmaps and transition states. Identifies and manages cross-portfolio dependencies and capability and optimises sequencing to deliver against enterprise-wide requirements. Supports the mobilisation of key elements of the portfolio, ensuring that initiatives are mobilised with the correct scope and design and with clearly defined costs/KPI
4. Design Issues - Works with business and IT stakeholders to quickly resolve issues and drive escalations, where required, to enable rapid delivery. Conducts analysis required to problem solve with the team on specific design and strategic issues
5. Stakeholder Management- Proactively builds and maintains an internal (i.e. Heads of Function, Senior Management) network across LBG, establishing best practice
6. People & Self Development - Contributes to building capability across the Group; can lead a team of experts and can identify and unleash the potential within their team
In terms of your background we'll be looking for you to have a proven track record as a Senior Manager from a top tier consulting firm and/or held strategic / design roles in large scale transformations, where you'll have help to drive Digital centric business design for complex strategic change. Experience of being able to work at an enterprise-wide 'big picture' level and to identify and manage key dependencies is vital, but you will also be able to go deep into topics to understand them and remove complexity. You will be comfortable with ambiguity but actively work to remove it.It would be an advantage if your experience has been acquired within Retail Banking, Commercial Banking or Insurance industries, providing you with a good understanding of the FS industry and its future trends. Ideally Degree/Masters educated, you'll critically think about problems in an innovative way together with strategic understanding of project delivery change lifecycle. As a senior manager, we'll expect you to lead your team to exceed targets and overcome challenges, by setting clear direction in complex situations and having oversight on business decisions. Your ability to effectively and collaboratively interact with stakeholders will create trust-based relationships at different levels. Credibility is vital, enabling you influence stakeholders up to executive level.
In return for your expertise you'll benefit from our competitive and tailored remuneration package, establish your profile quickly at the highest levels, through access to the groups most senior decision makers. And be at the forefront of changing the way banking works and be empowered to drive this change. We're also one of the first major employers to promote flexible working to all its employees - understanding the importance of good work-life balance.
If this sounds like you and you've the skills and background we're seeking, then we'd love to hear from you…
To find out more about our Innovation and Transformation please follow this link: www.lloydsbankinggroupdigital.com