My client, an investment consultant, is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Have a results driven, insight focused approach to campaigns.
- Write engaging and informative communication material, including thought leadership articles, social media posts, PR commentary, sales aids, presentation packs, reports and internal communication articles.
- Use a variety of marketing channels to deliver key messages and material, such as, email campaigns, social media, website updates (using our CMS system), webinars, face-to-face events, videos and podcasts.
- Be proficient at using Microsoft Dynamics CRM system to monitor and qualify contacts and communicate with this database via the channels outlined above.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the business areas and the wider business.
- Confidentially present to clients (HR Directors and IFAs) about our marketing support.
- Work with external organisations such as agencies, partners and suppliers.
- People manager responsibilities including providing training, development and support, ensuring tasks are delegated appropriately whilst being delivered to a high standard.
- Work closely with marketing leadership team and the wider business to ensure that the flow of work is carefully managed and properly resourced to maintain the highest standards of work and service.
- Work closely with our PR, Design and Digital teams to ensure quality and purpose of communications are maximised effectively.
- Produce regular performance reports, analysis and commentary on key metrics and KPIs, working with the team to make recommendations on how to enhance our approach and campaigns.
- Building and maintaining strong links with all business areas within the firm to promote, champion and help to deliver cross team/practice solutions.
- Support the marketing leadership team in the development and preparation of the marketing plan and budget.
- Day to day responsibility for the business unit marketing budget to ensure no over or under-spend, seeking cost efficiencies where appropriate.
- Responsibility for the planning and delivery of key events and online webinars.
Experience/Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven experience of developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns, both traditionally and digitally, ideally within a Financial Services environment - either consumer or advisory.
- Capacity to work with cross functional teams and take overall responsibility for delivery of targets for multi-channel marketing plans.
- Prepare adequately for and run internal and external meetings.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Experience of event/webinar planning and delivery.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to positively and sensitively work with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with varying objectives.
- Experience of operating successfully in a previous role at a suitable level.
- Ideally have a good understanding of the UK financial services market.
- Have a good understanding of the FCA's Financial Promotions rules and experience in ensuring all marketing comms adhere to these.
- An enthusiastic, motivated self-starter.
- Naturally intuitive with a creative outlook.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and initiative.
- Has knowledge or understanding of B2B and B2C marketing channels
- Flexible and proactive.
- Must be able to, and enjoy, multi-tasking.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Confident in presenting to senior internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Able and willing to learn new systems/processes/procedures.
- Team player with a "hands on" approach and a "can-do" attitude.
- Digital-savvy - someone who is confident with technology and who has an appetite to learn.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.