A large global asset manager is looking to hire a Senior Product Development Manager to cover UCITS and Hedge Fund Strategies, reporting into the Head of Product Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, structuring and delivery of the fund strategies.
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including Lux, Cayman and Deleware domiciles.
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of structures, working across alternative asset classes
- Managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background in structuring and developing private market products.
- Experience in dealing with institutional and retail markets
- Experience ideally with hedge fund strategies, Cayman or Deleware
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.