Senior Program Marketing Manager
- Competitive & Bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
S&P Global Platts are looking for a Senior Program Marketing Manager . This role will be responsible for the team of Program Managers who develop, implement and execute effective, marketing Programs in support of the 90% of MQL Demand Center goal and the 25% Marketing & Conferences contribution to revenue goal.
The Role: S&P Global Platts are looking for a Senior Program Marketing Manager . This role will be responsible for the team of Program Managers who develop, implement and execute effective, marketing Programs in support of the 90% of MQL Demand Center goal and the 25% Marketing & Conferences contribution to revenue goal.
The Impact: The Senior Program Manager will ensure their team delivers marketing programs, matching the most appropriate tactics and activities to the target audience and apply relevant GTM messaging, to deliver a consistent customer and prospect experience in support of business & reputation objectives, revenue goals, customer retention, product evolution and content amplification, all designed around the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle.
• Manage a team of 6 program managers.
• Work with Marketing Leadership to scope program requirements, budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes.
• Be a FLM within Marketing & Conferences and part of the Demand Center leadership team
• Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the team
• Instill best practice around digital program design
• Help the team understand how designs of programs need to alter to support different business objectives, namely lead generation, nurture, ABM for Global Majors, Hunter teams new logo acquisition, cross/upsell, customer loyalty, retention and reputation
• Upskill the team on developing GTM messaging
• Liaise closely with RFMs to ensure good alignment across all programs & regions and share best practice
• Partner with the Snr Digital & Content Manager to keep up to speed on digital tools and techniques so they are able to recommend to their team where appropriate
• Work with Product Marketing lead to ensure alignment on target audience, product benefits and use cases, sales enablement support materials and high level market trends, as well as product launches/discontinuations
• Work with Regional Field Marketing leads to ensure shared understanding & alignment of plans
• Create a program dashboard with Ops, to give a high level view of program success and drive continuous improvement.
• Analyze metrics to help team identify what is and isn’t working at the program level and all of its elements - sector messaging, product information, GTM messaging, tactic, activity, audience and creative.
• Share program learnings with the rest of the Demand Center and Field Marketing
• Consider new and innovative ways to target our audience – including taking a pilot approach to vendors and not being afraid to fail and share that learning
• Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of demand creation best practices
• Strong proven people management skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strategic thinker with analytical mindset
• Best in class program design & execution experience
• Program reporting, KPIs & benchmarks
• Marketing planning
• Vendor management
• Presentation skills
• Digitally savvy
• Stakeholder management
• Budget management
• Process designer & optimizer
• Program testing strategies
• Strong B to B marketing experience
• Knowledge of the commodity markets a plus
• Understanding of digital program marketing tools & techniques to drive leads & revenue
• Proficient in Eloqua/Marketo
• Proficient in CRM, specifically Salesforce.com
• Understanding of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle
• Deep understand of demand waterfall and the team’s contribution to it