Senior Resourcing Manager / Talent Manager
- £80000 - £100000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Carnegie Consulting
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Senior Resourcing and Talent Manager - £80000 - £100000k My client is one of the most significant firms in the Private Equity industry operating out of London, New York and Hong Kong. About to embark on their next round of fund raising, an opportunity has arisen to join their world class HR team to run their Recruitment and Talent programme.
The HR department has developed an excellent relationship within the business thanks to the credibility and collegiate nature of the team. Team members consult and communicate constantly meaning the successful candidate will be part of, or at least aware of everything that happens.
Responsibilities for this role are divided between recruitment and talent although you will also be given further responsibility as business partner to the finance and junior Investment team client groups. This means someone who has been an HR Generalist but moved into recruiting or vice versa might be a good candidate.
The candidate will:
• Have at least 5 years but probably 10 + years’ experience in recruitment and talent management within the Financial Services, Big 4 Consultancies or Blue Chip organisation. Private Equity experience is a distinct advantage.
• Be academically outstanding with at least a 2.1, preferably a first class degree, preferably from a Russell Group university. CIPD is not essential but another distinct advantage
• Have the vast majority of their working experience being in-house. Someone who has been a Recruitment Consultant in their past is good, however the candidate must be in an ‘in house’ position now.
• Be more than just a recruiter. You will have enough significant experience within a Talent Management team to run a best of class Talent Programme yourself.
• Be competent at written communication as well as spoken (please demonstrate with a well presented 2 page CV). Good excel skills are essential (v-lookups and pivot tables at least)