Senior Risk Analyst
Location: London, England, Großbritannien
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000
A Leading Energy business is currently seeking a new Senior Risk Analyst. As Senior Risk Analyst, you will play a leading role serving as a subject matter expert and contributing to various business initiatives with your skillset and market knowledge.
Reporting in to the Senior Manager; specific responsibilities will include:
- Perform detailed analysis and investigations into complex topics and identify and implement suitable solutions.
- Participate in and chair meetings on various risk related issues and company projects. Represent team and department across the business, liaising with other department members where appropriate.
- Perform detailed investigations into varied issues, create appropriate proposals, present to management and/or risk management committee for approval, implement approved solutions, maintain or hand over solutions with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and report on the various traded and non-traded positions held by the company and monitor and report on the risk limits as detailed in the Risk Management Policy.
- Develop new risk reporting templates and functionality fit for new business requirements, perform testing, create documentation and cross train other members of the Risk team.
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis to meet the needs of the business as requested.
- Understand and conduct risk activities other than the main focus and provide cover for other members of Risk Team.
- GB Power industry knowledge experience essential
- VBA/SQL experience essential