Senior Sales Executive - Financial Crime Solutions
- £75,000-£95,000 + commission
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Riversdale Consulting
- 19 Mär 19
The New Business Sales Executive will be responsible for winning business with both new and existing customers. The role will be focused on selling high-end software and consulting solutions which will be secured through a client-oriented solution selling approach. With a focus on Financial Crime, Cyber and Data Consulting, target customers include Tier 1/2 organisations within the Banking & Capital markets, including retail banks, commercial banks, investment banks, private banks and payment providers/processors.
- Achievement of agreed annual sales targets for operating income and licence.
- Ensuring quarterly ‘commit’ numbers for operating income and licence are achieved.
- Expanding the footprint of both licence and services within existing client accounts.
- Day-to-day sales responsibility for the defined territory and all sales activities therein.
- Define sales strategy for the territory including the annual preparation of sales plan for the territory.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Participation at exhibitions & seminars.
- Build relationships with local and global technology, consulting and marketing partners.
- Preparation for and demonstration of the solutions to prospects through sales presentations.
- Supervising “hands-on” sessions with prospects as well as “trials” of the product.
- Completion of RFP’s and preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and documented prior to proposal generation.
- Ensure an appropriate solution is determined and designed for the customer to fulfil their requirements.
- Ensure proposals are generated, validated and approved in accordance with defined procedures and revenue recognition parameters, prior to release.
- Reporting market information and new requirements back to the marketing and product development groups.
- Gathering & filing of competitor information.
- Maintain accurate sales lead, opportunity and client information in the CRM database, on a real-time basis.
- Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis including weekly forecasting, monthly pipeline development and annual territory plans.
- Work to the company’s quality standards and performance criteria.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Comply with the company’s information security policy at all times.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise grade solutions into financial markets, preferably financial crime.
- Knowledge of financial markets and capital markets and how they operate.
- Min. 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of achievement in new business sales.
- Proven, consistent, achievement of sales goals and meeting/exceeding financial objectives
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle and undertake structured sales processes.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to ‘C’ level executives.
- Strong commercial, client-facing skills with the ability to present & demonstrate a value-add solution sale.
- Highly articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of sales dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, driven to make a difference, resilient and focused and able to use initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to make decisions accurately and quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, deduction and research skills.
- Good organisational skills
- PC literate with good IT literacy and knowledge.
- English language is essential. The ability to speak/write in other languages would be extremely beneficial.
For more information and to apply for this role in strict confidence please call Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send your CV to him at email@example.com