Senior Software (Python) Developer
My client is a rapidly growing fintech start-up in London who have built a fast, flexible and intelligent cloud-based operating platform for financial services providers.
They are looking for a Senior Python Developer to head up a high-performance team of engineers. You will be contributing to the expansion of integration with third party services, providing even more value for clients and end customers. You will also have the ability to shape the products they build using leading-edge technologies.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, with a passion for creating high quality, readable, and easily maintained code. Ideally, you will also have experience of team management or mentoring junior colleagues. Requirements
- 5+ years' commercial experience of Python 3+
- Degree in a STEM subject from a top university
- Some exposure to another OOP language (e.g. Java, C++, C#)
- Relational databases experience and recent use of modern testing tools (unit and functional testing)
- Strong experience and knowledge of Django, in particular the use of Django Rest Framework.
- Bonus points: for AWS infrastructure knowledge (e.g. Cloudformation/CDK for automation) and open source contributions or personal projects
- Encouraging, diverse, collaborative working environment, solving complex problems
- Competitive salary and central London office location
- Generous benefits package, including flexi-work, individual training budget, work-from-home office set-up allowance, discounted gym and bike schemes, private health & life insurance, free breakfast when in the office
If you feel you're a good match, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch! Max Battista
+44 (0)20 3745 6531