Service Operations Governance and Controls Manager
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
The Service Operations Governance and Control Manager will be responsible for a range of complex technologies and specialist teams and regulated services such as Voice Recording. This is a challenging new role for someone with an investment banking risk or compliance background and exposure to the front office. Candidates should have a detailed understanding of a control infrastructure and assurance and be able to develop and implement a control framework across a global team.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for governance risk and control across both Voice and Connectivity Service Operations
- Managing oversight of risk and promoting a culture of good control and risk awareness
- Responding to and managing requests from Audit to ensure that the implications of the request are fully understood and responses have good supporting evidence
- Participate in all major projects to assess the impact across Voice and Connectivity Service Operations
- Ensure all changes to policies, procedures, projects and any regulations are fully embedded and that the appropriate testing is undertaken
- Acting as the central point of reference for risk related queries
- Reviewing and maintaining controls, monitoring their effectiveness and enhancing where necessary
- Providing support to local teams covering all aspects of their risk, audit and incident management activities
- Manage and co-ordinate the Voice and Connectivity Risk Register undertaking a regular review of the risks and issues ensuring any gaps are closed.
- Able to work closely and build trust across a global team of supporting a number of complex technologies
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices in IT risk, control, and governance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience running service reviews for stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly understand process flows to ensure that procedures fully align with the service being delivered coordinating and obtaining sign-off across multiple support areas
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Network Technologies including at least several areas - Data, Voice, Proxy, DNS, Load balancing.
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.