SharePoint Developer (6 month contract)
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: GBP400 - GBP500 per day
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Our client, a well known name within the law industry are seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Delivering into a technology transformation programme
- Supporting an organisation of at least 1,500 people because the applications you'll be developing will be serving our large user base.
- Get involved where you can and give your opinion on the work we're doing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, and you'll care about how we deliver SharePoint.
- Extensive coding and development experience in SharePoint 2013 and 2016, particularly with C# and .NET techniques, plus knowledge of SharePoint Online development.
- Worked on a variety of systems, ideally in an agile project-based environment. So that we can enhance the SharePoint solution
- Knowledge of plug-ins to be able to improve the features of SharePoint for our people.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.