About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Our Technology team isn't just one of the best in the industry, it's one of the best in the world. And we're proud of it. It's our driving force; our engine
From building a new banking back-end to creating an award-winning app, there's nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can't do.
Our Technology team isn't here to fix legacy systems - it's here to build world-class financial products from the ground up.
Products that will be used by millions of people around the world
We've hired some of the most talented engineers that the world of tech has to offer, and we're keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that's where you come in.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team. A true DevOps MVP.
Is that you?
What you'll be doing Delivering scalable and easy solutions to manage provisioning and configuration platform for all product and platform teams addressing the following issues:
- Configuration management (IaC)
- Efficient cost of resources
- Ad-Hoc requests
What you'll need
- Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- Experience with Linux and Docker
- Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
- Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc
- Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes
- Experience as Backend Developer
- Availability to Office site visits subject to necessity
Nice to have
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, StackDriver, Prometheus, etc.
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .