Strat Facing Risk Developer - Scala / Java (VP)
- £100,000 - £130,000
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Oxford Knight
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
An opportunity to work closely alongside Strategists, Traders and Quants in one the best teams in a world renowned Investment Bank.
This is a Software Developer position as part of my clients Risk Infrastructure group. In this position you will work closely with strategists on the trading floor and be expected to interact across multiple business lines to provide innovative solutions. You must have a demonstrative ability in analysing technical and business problems and make intelligent technical decisions. The ideal candidate will be required to have excellent code development skills and have a strong understanding of financial markets.
A leading global financial services firm, my client provides an array of investment banking, investment management, securities and wealth management services. They are undoubtably the most tech driven banking firm, with heavy investment in technology, they look to stay ahead of competitors. You will be working alongside only the most talented individuals coming from a variety of backgrounds.
You will participate in strategist projects to deliver functionality to traders and structurers. You must have a demonstrative ability to be able to work closely with all areas of the business to deliver efficient, well-executed solutions in a timely manner. Candidates from all OO backgrounds are encouraged to apply; providing you have a willingness to learn and cross train in potentially new languages - my client would love to speak to you in more detail.
Skills and Experience Required
- Exceptional programming skills (3+years experience) from a strong technical background - also willingness to cross-train in other languages.
- Experience in OO design and ability to manage the full SDLC.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be reporting directly to the business and communicating with a global team, strategists and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrative ability in delivering in a demanding context.
- Financial experience is not a requisite, but a strong understanding of financial markets is necessary. Some exposure to pricing / risk computation / financial models would be beneficial.
Benefits & Incentives
- Fantastic Salary - Up to £130k plus lucrative IB bonus.
- Good work-life balance.
- Comprehensive Healthcare alongside generous pension contributions.
If you feel like you are a good match then please feel free to get in touch.
+44 (0)20 34755021