Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a market leading Data Solutions Provider. Here you will work directly alongside the Global Account Director. Here your primary focus will be on effectively managing, growing and enhancing existing relationships throughout the France & Benelux market as well as identifying new business opportunities within existing accounts.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Manager:
- Identification and development of new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Effectively leverage existing relationships with the aim to upsell and cross sell
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Establishment and maintenance of close customer relationships with users and decision makers at all levels of the hierarchy to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Creation and implementation of subject-specific presentations focusing on data solutions
- Careful management and maintenance of customer data in the CRM system
- Coordination and development of customer projects, especially against the background of digitisation in the banking environment
Requirements of the Strategic Account Manager:
- Working knowledge in a subscription-based data / analytics environment
- Fluency in French is essential
- At least 5 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of products, solutions, structures, trends, workflows and business models in the financial industry
- Excellent sales skills (identification, development and articulation of proposition / advisory sales) as "Trusted Advisor" at all levels of the hierarchy
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognise customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships