Strategic Partnerships Associate
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 07 Dez 18
The Client, a global service provider essential to market infrastructure, is searching for a business development professional to focus on building strategic alliances. The team advise senior leaders on Client & Industry trends allowing them to make better informed decisions.
The successful candidate will be in charge of developing strategic partnerships that align with the firms strategic goals. You will have a strong understanding of business practices and collaberate across the organisation, developing a sales & marketing approach and building a proposition with the partner highlighting the benefits of a mutual venture. You will work with new and exisitng partners to identify and facilitate revenue improvement opportunities for both organisations.
- Identify strategic partnerships which enable the firm to find promising opportunities through innovation
- Draft business case and partnership plans
- Give partnership reviews to management teams
- Lead partnership development from initial engagement through the onboarding process
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Business development/ Sales experience
- Strong network of FinTech clients desirable