***OUTSIDE IR35 ROLE****
TEKsystems is currently engaged with a financial services company to recruit a SWIFT Production Support Analyst. Application Production Support's primary responsibilities are identification and resolution of production incidents.
The role also includes
· Capacity and Performance Management.
· Working with development teams for take-on and training of new services or significant upgrades.
· Providing support for Audits (internal and external).
· Stakeholder management, working closely with Business and Operations partners to understand KPI metrics to measure service stability to prioritize defect fixes and enhancements
· 5+ years of relevant IT experience (Production Support, ITIL, Release Support, Technical Implementations, or equivalent)
· Demonstrate flexibility, navigate ambiguity, and quickly establish credibility among technical peers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
· Proven knowledge in some or all of the following: Java/J2EE – Core Java, JDBC, EJB, & Java Web Services & Experience in Server-side technologies - SOAP/Restful services, XML/XSLT, XML, JDBC, AOP, MQ MicroServices & MuleSoft.
· Good knowledge of Middleware components such as Message Broker, IBM Websphere MQ, JBoss application server, MuleSoft
· Strong operating system knowledge in Unix and Windows including strong scripting skills
· Experience with Database technologies (examples Oracle, DB2 and PL/SQL ) queries to support incident resolution.
· Knowledge of event driven and schedule driven batch processes
· Experience of handling various production support roles (technical – L1/L2/L3) and hands-on experience in using at least 2-3 widely used monitoring / scheduling tools
· Ability to be part of IT production support team providing front-line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Incident / Problem Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, application Monitoring & Production Governance
· Experience troubleshooting, analysis, research, and resolution using advanced query, programming skills, conduct root cause analysis, and identify mitigations/risk
· Experience with real-time restoration, triaging of issues impacting technical services (application/infrastructure) to bank customers and partners in a timely manner while keeping partners advised of significant progress or challenges during the restoration period
· Ability to work closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades, etc.
· Ability to assess initial severity, gather impacts, engage necessary supporting teams, and escalate as necessary to ensure timely restoration
· Experience with on call support for triaging problems, coordinating with various support teams across the organization and carryout activities related to incident and problem management
· Ability to communicate with all lines of business and management the overall status and health of the application, contribute to automation, causal analysis, develop shared/common solutions, and proactively identify cross-functional or technical issues
· Ability to suggest, implement ideas for enhancing the customer"
· Working on some weekends and bank holidays as part of a 5 day week shift pattern
· Leads End-to-End maintenance responsibility of all production services related to technology. Work activities specific to Production Shared Services include: Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management.
· Actively engage and lead production support issues/incidents. Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution.
· Ensure production and performance SLAs are met and escalate issues which needs attention.
· Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, and supporting new and existing equipment and software under moderate supervision.
· Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Production Shared Services. Creates and enhances administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, process improvements, standards and procedures.
For SWIFT roles additional experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience support SWIFT Alliance Access and SWIFT Alliance Gateway Applications. Ideally in a production support role
· In depth knowledge of SWIFT protocols (FIN/Interact/FileAct/Browse/RMA) and Market Infrastructures; messaging formats (MT/MX and ISO20022); PKI certificates. SAA Routing and Message Partner configuration and setups.
Please note this role is based in Bromley 3 days a week onsite.
Job Title: Swift Production Support Specialist
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 450.00 - 600.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.