Systems Accountant - eFront - Private Equity
London, England, Großbritannien
A market leading European private equity firm is looking to appoint a Systems Accountant to provide first class support across their newly implemented fund accounting system - eFront. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with eFront experience to join the business and help cover a mixture of BAU as well as project responsibilities. It's likely you'll be working in-house at a fund manager or fund administration firm or alternatively in a consultancy and/or software provider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the on-going implementation of eFront for the purposes of fund accounting and investor reporting. eFront has largely been implemented across the business but a dedicated person is required to help fine tune the system due to the complex nature of the business.
- Prepare Excel templates for automatic data uploads
- Scope out automated processes and help with testing and implementation
- Define detailed requirements for reports and custom solutions
- Test and deliver reports and custom solutions to end users
- Provide system training and system support to end users
- Perform testing of various application features and record findings in a detailed manner
- Help generate and compile quarterly reports successfully
- Help improve user experience by reorganizing processes and configuring the system more efficiently
- Design the system for new functions
- Efficiently manage projects and timelines
- Preferably degree educated or equivalent with advanced experience of using either eFront or Investran. Whilst the firm have implemented eFront they're also happy to consider people with Investran knowledge given the similarities between the two systems.
- Preferably someone from a Finance or Fund Accounting background who understands the principals of accounting for private equity structures
- Ability to analyse accounting data and pinpoint potential issues
- High attention to detail as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at building relationships with stakeholders across front, middle and back office as well as with a number of key external suppliers and consultancies
Salary on offer is around £60-80,000 base plus benefits and bonus.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.