T24 Senior Project Manager - London - Contract
- GBP800 - GBP1000 per day
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Hunter Bond
- 15 Sep 17
T24 Temenos Senior Project Manager required by my Financial Services client in London, on a long-term contract basis.
My client are looking for a talented T24 Senior Project Manager to join a major new Global Programme. You will be responsible for project managing a team of T-24 Analysts, Business Analysts and Developers working with a number of different stakeholder groups and departments.
All large transformations are challenging, you will bring a solution orientated attitude to the program.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global programme at the initial stage and be able to put your name to it.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
- Have previously managed projects to implement/migrate T24 Temenos.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the core T-24 modules as well as experience of working on various projects
- Strong Project Management background
- A confident communicator who is comfortable speaking to a wide range of business areas, speaking to all level of users, and is happy challenging assumptions and finding creative solutions to problems.
- A track record of being able to deliver projects to tight deadlines, as well as being able to handle multiple deliverables at any one time.
Rate: £800 - £1000/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this T-24 / T24 Temenos Senior Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.