TMT M&A - Associate
Location: London, England, Großbritannien
Salary: Very competitive + excellent bonus
A very established and successful team which boasts an expanding list of high profile clients (in each vertical - Tech, Media, Telecoms) and an excellent pipeline - they offer a terrific platform for success.
- Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Broad engagement across teams / groups, for example: M&A, Leverage Financed, Financial Sponsors, DCM, ECM, Structured and Risk solutions (e.g., IR or FX derivatives).
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from either bank or boutique advisory firm
- Previous TMT deal experience is preferred, but definitley isn't a pre-requisite.
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc )
- Experience in buy-side and sell-side M&A
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Team player