Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. What will you be doing?
Would you describe yourself as a pro-active, data driven and delivery focused Analyst who thrives on delivering business outcomes? If your answer is yes, you're going to fit right in with our team. We are looking for a smart and motivated individual who thrives on delivering outcomes to play a critical role in helping to scale our technology organisation. This is an exciting role working across our technology organisation with stakeholders of all levels and third parties.
- Playing a critical role in helping to scale our technology organisation
- Identifying, capturing and analysing disparate data sources to enable informed and strategic decision making
- Developing and monitoring data quality metrics and providing related management information
- Process definition activities including the end-to-end process mapping of all key related processes, third party handovers and interdependencies
- Owning the creation and maintenance of reporting, documentation and/or workflows in an agreed format and structure with direct engagement of relevant functional and third party teams
- Coordination and project support for programme lead
Why join us?
- Experienced analyst within process design and/or process mapping, preferably within financial services or technology
- Adept in collecting and analysing key metrics to enable data driven decision making
- Strong analytically with a keen eye for problem solving
- A clear and confident communicator able to work with and elicit information from third party vendors, external delivery partners and senior stakeholders
- A data driven, delivery focused self starter who is comfortable with ambiguity - able to identify the right way to proceed from limited information
- Experienced working within an Agile, fast paced environment and ability to adapt to changes
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octave - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.