Technical Architect – Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, Dynamics, EMS, Solutions Architecture - Outside IR35My client, a leading consultancy specialising in Microsoft technologies, is currently looking for a talented architect to join the team.The role will be part of the Professional Services team, leading on
client engagements to advice on technology roadmaps, application rationalisation and non-functional design around the Microsoft stack of technologies. The role presents the opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation, leading in the delivery of high-quality technical solutions to a varied client base. Candidates must have:
- Very strong documentation and communication skills
- Deep expertise with the Microsoft 365 E5 suite
- Experience of providing cross Programme Technical Architecture governance.
- Experience of delivering Productivity and Security Roadmaps
- Excellent understanding of Information and Data Governance and its application in M365 E5
- Excellent understanding of EM+S with a focus on MIP, MCAS, MD-ATP, ATA/AATP
- Excellent understanding of Identity Management Solutions aligned to Microsoft 365 including Azure AD, Azure AD Premium, Azure AD Connect and AD FS
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced architect to join a high profile, growing organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.