Technical Business Analyst – Data Migration – Investment Management. A consultancy is assisting a financial services firm to better integrate ESG data sets within their product lines and have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to play a key role in undertaking data and process integration within the overall data strategy.
You will be responsible for business and data requirements work for the data integration, assisting process experts formalise solutions, from business to technical requirements, that are fit-for-purpose in the execution stage of the project.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years technical business analysis experience in the financial markets (investment banking/management)
- Data integration and data migration experience
- Understanding of data management in a middle/back office context
- Strong data analysis and SQL Skills
- Agile framework experience (Jira, Azure, DevOps)
- Background in software development – C#/Java/C++
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is an initial six month, £600-650/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions; employers taxes will be paid in addition) based London initially.