Technical Hedge Accounting SME - London Leading firm, regarded as one of the top 3 globally, are currently seeking a Technical Hedge Accountant , ideally with experience of Real Estate.
Technical Hedge Accounting SME - London
Leading firm, regarded as one of the top 3 globally, are currently seeking a Technical Hedge Accountant , ideally with experience of Real Estate.
Business growth servicing their clients means they are looking to add additional professionals into their team providing market leafing derivatives valuation and hedge accounting.
They are looking for an experienced accountant who will work across the different sector teams and provide clients with derivatives valuation and accounting support, helping meet their valuation and hedge accounting requirements.
- Preparing financial modelling and analysis
- Advising clients on derivatives valuation and providing hedge accounting support to them and their stakeholders (mainly external auditors)
- Liaison with other team members supporting their advisory engagements where necessary, both in Europe and in the USA
- Client responsibility (leading client relationship management and delivery of output) for a portfolio of existing clients
- Preparing and presenting pitches to win new clients, producing client briefing notes and analysis
- Initiate and participate in external marketing and thought leadership activities (publishing of relevant articles/analysis)
- Experience required:
- A minimum of three years of practical experience with OTC derivatives and hedge accounting. An Accounting qualification would be an advantage
- Practical experience with FRS102, IAS39/IFRS9, IFRS7 and good knowledge of derivatives under USGaap gained in either a treasury, debt advisory or corporate finance environment
- Hedge accounting experience preferably in Real Estate or Corporate Treasury
For more information on the role, and to apply, please contact Ben Halfpenny on 0161 817 7805 or via the Apply Now links below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales