Technical QA Test Analyst - CME Direct x3
- Not Specified
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
CME Direct are hiring Test Analysts to test a real-time derivatives trading platform for accuracy, reliability, usability and conformance to our demanding standards of quality and performance. Candidates should have demonstable quality assurance experience preferably testing trading applications and real-time systems. Knowledge of credit derivatives, bonds and commodities trading is beneficial but not essential. The role will involve a mix of automation and manual testing.
- Analysis of requirements
- Creation of functional, system, integration and regression test plans and procedures (both automated and manual)
- Execution of software tests and documentation of test results (both automated and manual)
- Technical trouble-shooting
- Logging, monitoring and retesting of bugs found
- Creation and maintenance of Automation Framework, automated test cases and test environment data
- Day-to-day planning of individual test analyst(s) assignments.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts, support and management to understand requirements and product direction. Occasional interaction with customers may be required.
- Provide regular updates on progress and/or issues relating to test activities
- Self-motivated enthusiastic team player
- Accountable and proactive
- Proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Inherent desire to do things well but balanced with pragmatism when required. Attention to detail is key
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. Aptitude for the effective prioritization of workload
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good Programming skills (required)
- Manual Testing experience (required)
- Performance Testing experience (preferable)
- Well-versed in Behaviour-Driven development (BDD) (preferable)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (preferable)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server / basic SQL (preferable)
- Jira, Confluence (preferable)
- Microsoft Technologies (familiarity) / .NET (nice-to-have)