Technical Resource Administrator
- Up to GBP25000 per annum + pension
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Planet Payment
- 21 Mär 19
he Technical Resource Administrator will fulfil a crucial and visible role which is responsible for organising project allocation and resources for IT technical resource professionals into the Service Delivery team. You will be the lead in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and as such have excellent communication skills at all levels.
TECHNICAL RESOURCE ADMINISTRATOR
Founded in Ireland in 1985, Planet (formally Fintrax) is one of the world's leading Tax Free Shopping ('TFS'), Dynamic Currency Conversion ('DCC'), Credit Card Processing and point of sale technology companies providing international shoppers, merchants, partner banks and acquirers with easy, fast and reliable service. Planet operates in 57 countries, serving 300,000 merchants directly and through over 100 acquiring banks. It handles over €15billion in payments annually.
The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, and particularly since 2010, has experienced exceptional growth. In December 2017, it purchased the number three player in the currency conversion and related payments markets and is now the number one player worldwide in these markets. Today, the Payments business accounts for 40% of Group revenues, and Planet has leading market positions as well as a strong business model, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption. It has also recently become an acquirer in its own right for both Visa and Mastercard processing
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market.
ROLE PRIORITIES AND KEY RESULT AREAS
* Liaise with and influence key stakeholders whilst conveying detailed information to the IT Business function at all levels of ability
* The ideal candidate will also possess an analytical mind and be able to understand complex data to explain information back to the business
* You will be expected to operate at a high level within the organisation with solid planning competencies
* You will have proven experience of working with IT Technical Resources specifically within forecasting and planning and organise agendas for future demands
* Be responsible of setting up a robust framework to development an effective and robust resource management process and manage resource management and prioritisation model
* A large part of the role will also mean the development and implementation of risk assessments and contingency plans
* This will also include management of escalations or resource conflicts by proactively engaging all impacted stakeholders and driving issues to resolution
* Experience of managing workflow and quality control is essential
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Previous experience in a resource management role supporting an IT function or similar technical team within a complex matrix environment
* At least 12 months within Programme and/or Project Management showing demonstrable exposure within resource management, forecasting future resource based on demand
* Ensure the right resource are in place to support the delivery of business critical projects ensuring the demands us met in a cost effective timely manner.
* Experience in excellent stakeholder management