Technology Risk Lead/Project Manager
- Gehalt:70,000 - 90,000 base + benefits + bonus
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:13 Dez 18
My client a top tier consulting firm, are increasing their presence within the technology risk space across their financial services client base. They are moving away from core IT Audit/Risk and Control type work to deliver large scale technology risk transformation across topics such as resilience, third party risk, emerging technologies and digital risk around AI or Cloud.
You will be expected to oversee and deliver technology risk consulting projects in Financial Services leading teams and working independently providing client-side advice as well as to deliver Tech Risk transformation projects, providing advice to first and second lines of defence on operating models, frameworks, taxonomy, risk and control services. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with a renown financial services business whilst gaining exposure to the latest technologies.
You should apply for this role if you have the following knowledge/ experience:
- Good knowledge of different operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies from an IT risk and controls perspective
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
- Strong understanding of FS sector – business processes / products / keys risks
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering large IT Risk projects / advice to FS clients either within a large FS institution or a Consulting Firm
- Degree Education or higher from a leading academic institution
The role is paying an annual salary of £90,000 and is located in London
This is a great opportunity to join a growing practice within a top tier consulting firm that are investing in and developing their people to deliver solutions to their clients.