Technology Risk Manager - London based (Consulting)
- Gehalt:60000 - 70000
- Standort:London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots:Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Unternehmen:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Aktualisiert am:17 Jun 18
My client a BIG 4 consultancy with operations all over the globe is searching for a Technology Risk manager to join them on a permanent basis in London. You’re remit will be to work with London based clients helping them to identify, measure and manage their risks more effectively. You’ll be joining a dynamic practice with excellent opportunities to develop
My client a BIG 4 consultancy with operations all over the globe is searching for a Technology Risk manager to join them on a permanent basis in London. You’re remit will be to work with London based clients helping them to identify, measure and manage their risks more effectively.
You’ll be joining a dynamic practise with excellent opportunities to develop
- Experience of leading engagement teams and of developing junior members of staff to build a team.
- Strong project management, analytical skills and organisational abilities.
- Technically strong and numerate with a commercial focus on engagements.
- Ability to understand client issues and translate these into a engagement approach (including approach, budgeting and risk & quality management), drawing on the resources of the firm as required.
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential) with an ability to build strong relationships with clients and with internal teams.
- Experience in responding to formal and informal client Requests for Proposal.
- Track record in demonstrating a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to follow formal methodologies, apply risk and quality standards and ensure the team’s compliance with these.
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques.
- Strong desire for personal continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously as well as lead engagement teams without the need for day to day direct management.
- Experience in advising across a range of IT areas including IT strategy, IT governance, IT management processes, vendor and contract management, IT capability assessments, business systems strategy, selection and evaluation, IT support and operational processes and IT security.
- Experience in evaluating current state processes, developing future state designs, and leading implementation of new ways of working.
- Understanding of IT governance frameworks e.g. CoBiT and end to end processes
- Experience in common project governance methodologies and the risks of project based delivery, e.g. PRINCE 2, PMP, MSP.
- Experience in complex ERP environments including Oracle, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in delivering internal audit and advisory assignments.
- Being part of a team that performs services including IT risk reviews, programme/project assurance, third party assurance, IT operational, security and data reviews.
- Manage engagement teams, including being responsible for quality of outputs & achieving engagement profitability targets
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and supporting the engagement sales process
- Exposure to current thinking in technology governance and risk management
- Taking an active role in people management, plus coaching and developing your peoples’ skills
- Supporting clients in developing their annual technology audit plans and planning individual audits
- Working with our wider practice and other business units to deliver a coherent service to our clients
- Developing existing client relationships and winning new work, including working on proposals and being activity involved in client pitches