Test Automation Engineer / SDET
- GBP550 - GBP650 per day
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- 12 Feb 19
Test Automation, Java development, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, SOAPUI, UI testing, SQL, SQL server and Oracle, Jenkins I am currently looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer / Developer in Test (Java) to join a up and coming FinTech in London.
Test Automation, Java development, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, SOAPUI, UI testing, SQL, SQL server and Oracle, Jenkins
I am currently looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer / Developer in Test (Java) to join a up and coming FinTech in London.
This amazing company is expanding their technology team to accommodate their recent and projected growth.
A confident automation tester from a developer background, and recent experience in FinTech Start-ups, Scale-ups and SME's would be ideal!
This client welcomes candidates from all FinTech backgrounds not just banking, who wish to be innovative SDET's.
You will be essentially be responsible for...
- Increasing the automation effort, working closely with business users, key stakeholders and some 3rd party vendors to maintain current systems and implement new automation strategies as required.
Some of your main responsibilities will include....
- Developing and maintaining test materials
- Document test cases, aligned with business acceptance criteria
- Create automated test cases using industry standard and vendor specific frameworks as well as in house utilities
- Ensure test cases are executed automatically, and integrated into continuous integration framework
- Write and maintain Java code to support test automation activities
- Organise and deliver presentations for stakeholder meetings
- Review, analyse and challenge requirements and specifications to ensure they provide an adequate basis for subsequent QA activities
- Solid experience of automated software testing
- Solid Java development skills
- knowledge of UI testing with Selenium
- knowledge SQL (SQL Server and Oracle)
- knowledge of testing life-cycle and bug tracking with tools such as Jira
- knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
Test Automation, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, SOAPUI, UI testing, SQL, SQL server and Oracle, Jenkins
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.