Trade Operations Analyst
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide are looking to expand one of their in-house trading teams with a talented Trade Operations Analyst well-versed in Python scripting.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, you can expect a varied workload. The successful candidate will design, develop and implement tools to improve trading monitoring and manage ongoing projects with various support teams. You will also monitor live trading, coordinate software/hardware upgrades, and resolve any discrepancies with trading positions, broker statements and internal applications.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable working independently and in a team, capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and be a strong communicator.
* Strong Python skills are essential
* / * This will not turn into a trading role
- 3+ years' practical experience, with Python scripting skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving abilities, with track record of making data-driven strategic decisions
- Proficient working knowledge of PnL and Risk reporting applications
- Ability to identify slow exchange sessions and deploy replacements
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM subject from a top-tier university
- Market-leading salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits package, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided
£165,000 + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin