Trade Working Capital Program Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 24 Apr 19
Trade Working Capital Program Manager
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Other Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19009493
Manage a broad portfolio of corporate clients as Trade Market Manager with an initial primary focus on Supply Chain Finance programmes, broadening out to cover the full suite of Trade products.
This position includes the growth of Trade client revenues through structuring, deepening wallet penetration and scaling up programmes.
Key responsibilities will include day to day interactions with clients to
a) identify new opportunities,
b) co-ordinate implementation of existing mandates,
c) agree on Credit and Asset Distribution Strategy,
d) identify / discuss opportunities for Product Innovation. Candidate will need to liaise with functional partners for sucessful delivery of the solutions e.g. a) Legal for DOcuments Negotiation, b) Credit, c) Risk, d) Compliance, e) Tax, f) Operations etc
To drive a significant incremental revenue stream from Client
• Identify and develop target wallet opportunities within allocated client segment
• Champion the Trade products and lead on structuring and the development of new solutions
• Complete market sizing, wallet share, competitor and other benchmarking analaysis
• Interact closely to provide product knowledge, support and guidance to other units including Relationship Management, Sales, Credit, and Operations
• Work with partners to drive the client experience for allocated clients
Support of mandated programmes ramp-up:
Facilitate realisation of programmes/facilties potential by leading kick-off discussions with client project team, ensuring appropriate targets are set with client decision makers, appropriate team assigned, procurement training and ways of working agreed. Ensure client sees a smooth transition from working with Sales, Product, Implementations, Service etc.
Manage the regular review and update of pipeline with client portfolio. Evaluate opportunities proposed by Citi sales teams and ensure resources are appropriately focused. Provide product training to internal stakeholders so as to ensure only the best most readily executable opportunities are pursued from outset.
Support production of 'best-in-class' marketing material for sales pitches (including client presentations and broader marketing materials), tailoring for client to maximise relevance (including use analytical tools like Interactive Solutions). Driving client engagement beyond treasury, to include procurement, technology and other stakeholders key for a successful programme. Build deep client relationships to later leverage as reference clients.
Work as part of broader Trade team on development opportunites and intiaitives across the Trade business as and when they arise.
• Leadership skills
• Structuring Skills
• Balance Sheet Management
• Regulatory and Risk Capital management
• Capital Markets and Liquidity managemenet
* Championing the new product development
* Create and deliver the operational efficiencies
The role provides the opportunity to:
- contribute to shaping an accelerating double digit growth business
- develop deep industry and product knowledge
- acquire a thorough understanding of political and economic risk considerations in transacting in EMEA and beyond
- develop an awareness of corporate perspective on trade and Working Capital topics
- get experience which supports a Credit Office qualification
- product and structuring expertise
Previous work experience in Product or Relationship management
• Track Record in designing and implementing new processes and procedures using a factory model approach by delivering wider growth across all EMEA market by using lesser number of operations and support staff without dillluting product standards
• String knowledge of the SCF and other Trade products market and good understanding of FinTech operated in this space
• Strong understanding Understanding of Risk management.
* Strong understanding of Technology currently available for SCF and other Trade product
- Strong Project Management skills
• Ability to lead initiatives across the region and different stakeholders
• Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions
• Able to take a concept through to execution
• Ability to build relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Innovative and creative
• High energy, enthusiasm, self starter
• Self motivated and comfortable working in unstructured environment
• Good team worker
-Graduate / Postgraduate qualification preferable
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer