Trade & Transaction Reporting Data Mapping Analyst
- GBP400 - GBP500 per day GBP
- London, England, Großbritannien London England GB
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Taylor Root
- 30 Aug 18 2018-08-30
A London based Financial Services firm is looking for a Trade & Transaction Reporting Data Mapping Analyst to join their Change Team to focus on a review of the Trade & Transaction Reporting infrastructure and implementation for MiFID II.
You will be responsible for the following:
- End-to-end Data Mapping activities for allocated functions, entities and systems
- Working with Business Analysts to validate transactional data flows are consistent with regulatory interpretation
- Develop understanding of relationships between various trading and middle office systems and associated databases and field mapping schema
- Develop working relationships with business process owners/stakeholders within relevant functions towards understanding key processes
- Where required, attend business function meetings and presentations, and liaise with Compliance, IT and Operations as appropriate
Please only apply for this role if you have the relevant experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.