Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Supporting the Chief of Staff for the Group President, Head of International Merchant Solutions, the Business Transformation Delivery Team will be focussed on realising viable Commercial solutions to support our Strategic focus. Together with the leaders of International, they will drive key transformation projects, as well as supporting the Chief of Staff and Snr Director Business Strategy, Communication and Engagement to deliver transformational initiatives.
What you will be doing
• Plans, manages, and controls the activities that provide growth through transformation for the International Merchant Business line.
• Collaborate with the Merchant Strategy and Go-to-market team to help provide definition, structure, and activation of “big bet” initiatives and programs
• Manage, coach, and mentor a small team with responsibility for delivering strategic and transformation initiatives for the International Merchant business
• Develop strong ties with senior leadership in other functional areas of the business to support with strategic alignment of projects.
• Engage with business and cross-functional leaders to ensure availability and readiness of resources required to execute against International Merchant’s strategic plans
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering to ensure that Product requirements and delivery timelines are aligned with business expectations
• Knowledge of appropriate methods to inform, engage and involve audiences using a variety of channels.
What you Bring
• Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
• Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
• In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services and business operations
• Requires high level of understanding FIS business systems and industry requirements.
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
• Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and management across technical and business functions across FIS as well as client/partner organizations
• Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
What we offer you
• High exposure to senior stakeholders from across the Merchant oganization
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging issues in financial services & technology