Treasury Capital Markets - Risk Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
Co mpany Profile
Mo r g a n S ta n l e y i s a l e a d i ng g l o bal f i nan c i al s e rv i c e s f i r m p r o vi d i ng a w i de r a nge of i n v e s t m ent ban k i n g, s e c u r i t i e s , i n v e s t m ent m anage m ent and w e a l t h m anage m ent s e r vi c e s . T he F i r m 's e m p l o y e es s e r v e cl i e n ts w o rl d w i de i n c l u d i n g c o r po r at i on s , g o v e r n m ents and i n d i vi d u a l s f r o m m o r e than 1,2 0 0 o ff i c es i n 4 3 c o u nt r i e s .
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Corporate Treasury seeks to optimize shareholder value by providing effective management of Morgan Stanley's liquidity, funding and capital resources working in close partnership with our key internal and external stakeholders. Treasury's policies and strategy are formed, in large part, by the regulatory landscape in which Morgan Stanley currently operates.
Morgan Stanley is seeking to hire a professional with strong analytical skills and previous finance experience to add to its Corporate Treasury team. Treasury Capital Markets team is the markets facing function of Corporate Treasury. TCM raises liabilities for the firm via debt issuance and manages the associated hedging along with the liquidity reserve investments.
· Effective risk management for Corporate Treasury accrual and mark-to-market exposures using various interest rate instruments (including basis swaps, XCCY swaps etc.)
· Funding the Firm in multiple currencies (EUR/GBP/JPY and others) by executing XCCY and FX Swaps in the market
· Managing the Firm’s UK client money processes for placement and diversification by utilising existing relationships and money market deposits
· Booking and valuation of various unsecured intercompany instruments (debt, sub-debt, AT1 etc.) for various reporting purposes
· Providing market update for the EMEA region including market commentary, events and views
· Management and calculation of the Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB) exposure for the entity
· Prior experience in Treasury is preferred
· Broad understanding of and interest in the financial markets
· Strong, analytical problem solving skills
· Ability and willingness to work with global teams and colleagues across the regions contributing to common goals
· Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Degree qualification or equivalent
· Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, CFA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent beneficial
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.