UK Private Credit Sales
Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn more Job Description
Based in London and responsible mainly for business development and distribution to UK based Funds, but scope may be extended to banks and additional non-bank investors.
- UK Funds business development and sales
- Identification and mapping of UK Funds: responsible for providing relevant market intelligence and investors' appetite to global syndicate
- Commercial relationship with UK Funds for PCS product (onboarding, investor education, executing, client tiering and intimacy etc)
- Deliver on KPIs including Budget and Reporting
- External: UK Funds and may include banks and additional non-bank investors
- Internal: Origination (Real Assets, GM Financial Engineering, GSCS), Syndication (Real Assets, Trade Finance, ACS, ASF), GM Sales, Coverage, EMEA PCS team, peers in APAC and Americas platforms
Understanding of credit markets, PCS products, key sectors and formats
Ability to present products and markets to investors, bringing them into asset classes and geographies
Experience of distribution, ideally to Asset Managers
Ability to map investor appetite meaningfully to best tailor products to investor needs, generate D2O opportunities and make strategy recommendations
Sales / business development skillset
Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
Takes ownership, solutions oriented
Good relationship building skills with investors and internal stakeholders
Excellent communicator including briefing on market liquidity and strategy
Integrity and trustworthiness