Fantastic opportunity for an engineer passionate about high-quality user experiences to join a small but growing design team as their first UX Engineer. Helping regulated companies to onboard and safeguard customer data through their customisable tools, now is a great time to join this thriving start-up.
This is a high impact role where you will be the bridge between designers and software engineers; creating tools, workflows and documentation that facilitates effective collaboration. In the engineering space you'll be a UX processes evangelist, while you'll also produce properly coded digital products that colleagues love to engage with so they can better meet the needs of customers.
This role would be perfect for someone who is actively seeking a central role in a dynamic start-up environment, is self-motivated and ideally has previously done lots of greenfield development or worked for smaller companies. Requirements
- Deep-level understanding of UI design principles (some visual/UI design ability would be ideal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of building positive relationships with designers and engineers across the business
- Familiar with usability and accessibility best practices
- Experience with at least one of the following: HTML, CSS, React, component APIs, front-end code optimisation, CSS preprocessors and tools
- Desirable: ability to start ASAP
- Competitive base salary + equity
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Learning & development budget
- Cycle to Work scheme and gym membership
- Generous pension contributions & enhance maternity/paternity/shared leave pay
If you think you are a good fit for the role and would like further information, please contact: Sam Forrest