The Group are active across all key C&R verticals and can offer both a strong base of juniors and a collaborative senior group to aid your development through VP into an origination capacity.
Responsibilities centre on the following:
• You will be undertaking company valuations and financial modelling (DCF, LBO, merger models, cap structure analysis)
• Performing research and analysis of industries/companies, and developing marketing ideas and materials
• Supporting the development of junior team members, providing guidance and direction on workflow
• Preparing marketing presentations, Information Memoranda and other transaction documentation
• Providing support to senior professionals, developing and maintaining client relationships, and generating new business opportunities
• Proven Investment Banking experience gained within the Consumer and Retail sectors
• Thorough financial analysis experience gained at a top-tier investment bank, accounting or strategy consultancy
• Extensive experience in preparing presentation materials and advanced financial modelling skills
• Detailed knowledge of valuation techniques, due diligence, documentation, and in executing debt, equity and M&A transactions
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.