My client, a Top Tier Investment Bank, are looking to hire in the Corporate Credit Risk team with a specific focus on leveraged finance.
- Lead the analysis of counterparties and identify and quantify risk drivers in transaction structures.
- Take charge on the analysis of all credit risks in corporate loan transactions and derivative trade requests and then recommend accurate credit risk ratings to internal stakeholders.
- Be a key memeber for loan transaction execution, from deal inception to financial close. This will include presentation at credit committee along with senior internal stakeholders
- Deal with clients and other business unites internally on credit requirements to maintain internal relationships.
- Wealth of experience in corporate credit analysis along with financial forecasting, assigning ratings and sizing risk appetite.
- Working knowledge of work-out / capital structure restructuring and leveraged finance transactions.
- Good understanding of financial markets, financing and risk mitigating structures.
- Demonstrateble product knowledge with a specific reference to leveraged loans, swaps, equities.
- Prior workign experience of working with legal documentation and risk issues which include LMA and bond documentation, ISDAs, CSAs, netting, and credit mitigating features.
- Strog exeprience working with Excel and other microsoft softwares.