This Healthcare Group has earned a reputation for providing superior service and achieving outstanding results in M&A advisory, capital raising, restructuring, and valuation. They boast extensive relationships with public and private strategic and financial sponsors, and their client list spans all subsectors.
VPs in the team support new business development and Investment Banking engagements and work on a variety of transactions that provide exposure to various investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancing’s and leveraged buyouts. The firm prides itself on a environment that is collegial and entrepreneurial and, as such, rewards staff with substantial responsibility and interaction with senior-level professionals and clients. VPs are given substantial responsibility and are encouraged to help further grow the business.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Requisite VP level of experience in Investment Banking/ Corporate Finance (M&A or an Industry team)
• Strong execution experience on end to end deals (closed deal experience)
• Candidates with a demonstrable interest and experience in Healthcare will be preferred
• Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring Analysts and Associates
• Ability to grow our business and act entrepreneurially
• Management skills in supervising and training staff
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.