This Relationship banker will be responsible for the coverage of a portfolio of banking groups, broker dealers, exchanges and specialist finance companies with the aim of 1) assisting in implementing the group strategy for these names and 2) originating transactions for products offered by the Bank
A global bank with an EMEA leading Structured Finance Business
- This role will include working jointly with the Senior FIG Bankers who will have the primary responsibility for the client relationships.
- The target client list will primarily operate in the UK but may also include EU clients.
- This role will have responsibility to help develop and deliver department products, overseen by a Senior FIG Banker.
- The Relationship Banker will be tasked with assisting the development of the strategy with allocated accounts with a Senior FIG Banker. The aim will be to deliver multi-product relationships through introduction of relevant product partners and solutions to the clients
- Good knowledge of financial institutions, especially for banking groups/broker-dealers, exchanges and specialist finance companies. This may include personal relationships with relevant counterparts.
- Rigorous understanding of credit, investment and financial analysis and their application in investment decisions and transaction structuring, probably gained in a major commercial bank or lender.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Networking skills, and ability and endurance to manage transactions through to their conclusion.
A market leading package and a great career opportunity to build a significant platform in the FI space.